HARIDWAR, Sep. 2, 2022 (TBINN)
Reportedly, six workers of a factory in Haridwar were admitted to hospital on Thursday after they complained of difficulty in breathing and ill health because of an alleged gas-leakage incident.
The leakage apparently took place at Shivalik Remedies company near Puhana Nanheda Anantpur Village road in Bhagwanpur Industrial Area. All the workers who were present at the gas leakage site were immediately taken to the private hospital where their condition is said to be stable. We are looking into the exact cause of the incident, a company official who didn’t want to be named, said.
Bhagwanpur’s legislator Mamta Rakesh reacted to the incident and stated that safety measures need to be strictly followed in the industrial estate. Notably, this is second such incident in the hill state during the past one week.
In the earlier case a scrap-dealer who was allegedly responsible for the poisonous gas leakage incident on Tuesday in Rudrapur has been arrested by the police.