Accident Breaking News


ERODE (Tamil Nadu), Jul. 31, 2023 (TBINN) In a fire accident at a poultry farm, about 5,000 chicks were charred to death and the entire poultry shed was destroyed.

According to police, Muthusamy, aged 45, who runs a poultry farm near his land at Mettunasuvampalayam, was feeding the birds in the shed, when a sudden fire broke out, allegedly due to a short circuit and power leakage.

Although Muthusamy informed Fire and Rescue Services in Bhavani and the fire brigade rushed to the spot with fire tenders and doused the fire, as many as 5,000 chicks were charred to death and the shed, in which they were housed, completely gutted.

No photo description available.

About the author

The Bharat India

TheBharat-A Media Initiative of ITM is India's Best Hindi /English News Channel.TheBharat-A Media Initiative of ITM News Channel Covers The Latest News, Breaking News, Politics, Entertainment News, Business News and Sports News. Stay tuned for all the News in Hindi/English.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment