City wise news



BAREILLY, Sep. 13, 2022 (TBINN)

A mobile phone charging through a solar panel exploded in Bareilly. The mobile phone from the Lava Company exploded on the cot where the eight-month-old baby named Neha was sleeping.

Reportedly, the mobile, purchased six months ago, burst into flames after getting overheated while being plugged for charging.

Kusum, mother of the deceased, had kept the baby on cot and went out to wash the clothes. Hearing loud noises and cries, she rushed to help the baby. By the time she reached inside, infant’s hands and back were burned to a great extent.

Toddler was immediately rushed to the hospital where doctors tried to save the baby-girl but she died during the treatment.

Infant’s father, Sunil Kumar, who works as a labourer, said that they brought the solar panels for lighting and charging the mobile phones. Talking to the Press he said my wife gave our daughter a bath and put her on the cot where the phone was lying and he asked her to put some clothes on the baby and shift her to another cot but she said that she would do it in a while.

Thereafter, Sunil left the house and Kusum also forgot about the phone that was plugged in for charging. They rushed back to the house when they heard the noises and cries of the baby. By then, the cot caught fire and the baby got severely injured.

About the author

The Bharat India

TheBharat-A Media Initiative of ITM is India's Best Hindi /English News Channel.TheBharat-A Media Initiative of ITM News Channel Covers The Latest News, Breaking News, Politics, Entertainment News, Business News and Sports News. Stay tuned for all the News in Hindi/English.

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment